KRA Week – Day 6
♕ ♛ ♕
Before we begin with day 6, here it the main site of the KRA Week 2012 and the scavenger hunt now with all daily questions and the form for the solution sentence opened.
♕ Fitzg ♕
Today’s blogger Fitzg is a well known blogger, though she does not have her own blog.
With her witty guest blogs at Judiang’s blog (www.jagrant.com) she and her well loved posts have an among fans popular online home.
Though today, we were able to steal her away from Judiang with her contribution for the KingRichardArmitage Week:
Fitzg visits Leicestershire and brings in its influence on Mr. Armitage and his historic interest.
Her today’s post on Judiang’s blog goes on a journey to search for a saint for Richard Armitage. (As if he were not a saint himself. Good, I admit, perhaps half a saint ;o)
Fitzg’s Journeys: Seeking A Saint
♕ Further News of the Day ♕
- Servetus (Me + Richard Armitage) – has some more quiz tips! – But so far, contributors are really doing well. You all are my quiz champions already !
- CDoart – starts to discover a website about a secret code in a Holbein family portrait
- The BBC has a video about the Leicester digging with information about the location and a short interview with Philippa Langley online on their website about the archaeological project in Leicester: Richard III’s remains: Leicester car park dug up
- Daily Mail Online also has a report about the digging for the lost grave of King Richard III, with further information: Is this the lost grave of King Richard III?
♛ Scavenger Hunt ♛
All questions of the scavenger hunt are online now!
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6 and the Solution Sentence.
Time to answer is till the 3rd of September, 2012 (till the last time zone).
- The Richard III Foundation, Inc. sponsors a free conference ticket!
Free entry to their King Richard III Conference on 13th of October 2012. – More details and program of the conference here.