Richard III Foundation – KRA 2012 – Day 7
♕ ♛ ♕
Before we begin with day 7, here the main sites: KRA Week 2012 and the scavenger hunt. (All questions now available – solution transmissions till 3rd of September 2012 enter the drawing.)
♕ Richard III Foundation, Inc. ♕
The Richard III Foundation, Inc. for quite some time supports our efforts with the petition for King Richard Armitage. (See our interview with Ms. Ricca from August 2011)
They kindly provided us with material, a special price for our Scavenger Hunt and are burning for their and our topic King Richard III.
So it is an especial joy for me to present them today as our guests here during the KingRichardArmitage Week 2012.
We have general information about the Richard III Foundation here on the website, which also includes the schedule for their next annual conference, which will take place in Market Bosworth on Saturday, October 13th, 2012.
Their price contribution for the Scavenger Hunt – Free Conference Ticket for the annual conferenc in Market Bosworth on 13th of October 2012 with lots of interesting readings and research presentations.
The Richard III Foundation has two very interesting articles for us today, because they shed some light onto an otherwise difficult to determine aspect of King Richard III, his character:
♕ Further News of the Day ♕
- Servetus (Me + Richard Armitage) – Tips for the Scavenger Hunt – Participants are already doing very well ! You are all champions !!!
- CDoart – Leporello for King Richard III?
- Phylly on her blog Phylly’s Faves presents the Richard III ballad, including the music sheet ! (Phylly is our KRA-blogger of day 2.)
- Leicester Mercury reports about the beginning of the digging over the weekend: Heavy machinery moves in as experts begin digging for Richard in Leicester car park (27.08.2012)
- ITV Central with further video and picture material about the digging in Leicester: Digging begins in search of King Richard III (dated 25.08.2012)
- Consoles me a bit that I am not the only one dying of curiosity about the digging in Leicester: Jonathan from the blog Liberal England
♛ Scavenger Hunt ♛
All questions of the scavenger hunt are online now!
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6 and the Solution Sentence.
Time to answer is till the 3rd of September, 2012 (till the last time zone).