KRA Week – Day 8
♕ ♛ ♕
The KRA-Week is almost over. Where has this busy week all gone?
Before we begin with day 8 news and present an interesting new blogger, Zan, our blogger of the day,
here the main site of the KRA Week 2012 and the scavenger hunt.
The quiz questions remain open for all to try their luck,
but winners will only be drawn from entries made till the
3rd of September 2012!
As soon as the lot decided on the winners, we will contact the winners and announce them here on KRA on Wednesday 5th of August, 2012!
♕ Zan ♕
Zan has entered the Mr. Armitage-bloggosphere only a short while ago, but already has a lovely variety of posts and articles on her blog
Well, There You Go …
Musings, Meanderings and Mutterings.
So my tip is to go over there and have a look. Her way of seeing the fandom anew is very refreshing and brings so much heartfelt warmth into fandom and it is a joy to follow her way of discovery.
For KRA-Week, she has a special report about how she discovered Mr. Armitage and his interest for King Richard III:
The Newbie Files … King Richard Week 2012
At the end of the KRA-Week, to present a new beginning of fandom, is something special. What better way to conclude our celebrations for Mr. Armitage and King Richard III.
May many fans find the refreshing and encouraging effect of fandom and supporting Mr. Armitage and his ‘royal project’.
Thank you for celebrating KRA-Week with us!
♕ Further News of the Day ♕
- The Montreal Gazett explains the importance of the mitochondrial DNA, which will be of central importance if the mortal remains of King Richard III are found: Canadian family holds genetic key to Richard III puzzle (27th of August, 2012)
- The digging is on the right track! – Medieval walls found: Medieval clue found in search for bones of King Richard III in Leicester car park (ThisIsLeicestershire.co.uk, 29th of August, 2012)
- Our special guest of the KRA-Week 2012, the
Richard III Foundation, Inc. has two very special articles about King Richard III, sheding some more light on what person he really might have been.
Those articles wet our appetite for the conference and the interesting topics, the Richard III Foundation discusses there at Market Bosworth on Saturday 13th of October. (More details and conference program here.)
♛ Thank You ! ♛
Thank you to you all, for participating in the KRA-Week and the scavenger hunt, with commenting in all the KRA-Week 2012 articles and taking part and following the event week!
We all hope, you enjoyed the week and now wish you luck and lots of fun with solving the Scavenger Hunt!
Some of you are on a really good way to be our KRA Week 2012 – Champion and we already think about extending the prices, as we have such a lot of worthy candidates.
Here again all participating bloggers of the week:
- Phylly3 (Phylly’s Faves)
- Fabo Laktuko (White Rose: Sincere and Simple Thoughts)
- Fitzg (on the KingRichardArmitage website)
- Gratiana Lovelace (Something About Love)
- Maria Grazia (Fly High!)
- Servetus (Me + Richard Armitage)
- CDoart – (CDoart: Richard Armitage – History – Spooks)
- Zan (Zaniam)
♛ Scavenger Hunt ♛
All questions of the scavenger hunt are online now!
Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6 and the Solution Sentence.
Entries till the 3rd of September 2012 (all time zones) get a chance to win in our KRA Week 2012.