New Feedback for Richard III

Today the Telegraph.co.uk released a new interview with Richard Armitage where he mentions the Richard III-project again.

One day he’d like to have a go at ultimate baddie Richard III.

We are on the right way!!!
Though, I am sure, some of us would not mind RA taking off his shirt as well ;o)
But that he really looks well with one, he lately proved in his appearances in Hollywood and New York for the “Captain America” premiere:

Richard Armitage in Hollywood at Captain America Premiere

Source: RichardArmitageNet.com

Richard Armitage at Captain America event in New York

Source: RichardArmitageNet.com

14 Responses to New Feedback for Richard III

• Does this comment get through as it should?

• CDoart says:

This comment is the first transferred from Facebook. So please excuse my utter happyness about this otherwise silly comment !
      Jippeeeehhh!!!!

• CDoart says:

Did I ever mention that I hate stripes (flags not included), so New York by far beats Hollywood for me ;o)

• darlingdarling says:

I do love light gray on a man. AND THE OPEN COLLAR.

• CDoart says:

Oh, I absolutely agree with you, darlingdarling. On RA it really looks wonderful. Not all men who wear that style can, but RA looks adventurous and …. (censored).

• Kathryn Gaul says:

Now, getting back to the Richard III project, His Gorgeousness/Sexiness will have been savvy enough to copyright whatever research notes and contribution he’s made to any manuscript (or whatever it is he’s circulating), looking for sponsorship, won’t he?

• CDoart says:

Hello Kathryn, welcome here! Thank you for commenting!
      I hope RA has his rights secure. He put so much work into this project for years and I would really like to see it to work out for him.

• Kathryn Gaul says:

I worry that he might not get the proper recognition he deserves for putting in so much time and effort

• CDoart says:

I hope our efforts can help a bit to give him propper recognition for his efforts, because he is the driving force to create and promote it. All his mentionings in interviews do a great deal to awaken interest among the readers.
      I hope that payes out soon.

• viewfinder says:

I applaud your efforts to get this project off the ground, and applaud Mr Armitage for persevering in his belief that the time is now right for people to see behind the agenda of the era in which the first play about King Richard was written. There are many people out there not just the Riccardian community that would love to see a more balanced view. The petition you have started and the many press mentions of King Richard III of late are testimony to the enduring interest that exists.

• CDoart says:

Thank you very much, viewfinder, for your kind feedback.
      We hope the petition and efforts can make a difference and we can get enough awareness to help the Richard III-project by Mr. Armitage on its well deserved way to be filmed.

• Ann says:

I am so geeked up over this! I’ve always been interested in R3 as a historical figure. Mr. A. is an impressively smart man. I would love to hear him talk about R3 and what historians he reads and what he reads on the Middle Ages in general. I would also love to see Mr. A. playing Shakespeare’s villain… best… villain.. ever… Imagine him seducing his way through that play. (Yes I would love to come do bad things with you,…. it’ll be fun. ) Thank you and good luck to my Lord of Armitage with this (from Detroit, Mich.)

• CDoart says:

Thank you very much, Ann, for commenting and taking such a strong interest in the petition.
      I completely agree with you, RA would be such a good villain. At the same time he could leave the ambiguity open for total goodness and rightfulness which the Richard III character might require.
      It would be such a masterpiece in his hands and that I would not really like to miss.

• viewfinder says:

I am pleased to see your petition is growing, A wonderful opportunity to portray a complex man, enlightened for the age he lived in, I am sure he would have been the first with a laptop if they had been around! Pious, compassionate, an experienced soldier and statesman, brave , in his military career and politics, fair, loyal, well I could go on but I am hoping I am preaching to the converted. We must not judge hard decisions taken in the 15th C by 21st C standards.Mr Armitage I think underestimates his acting skills such a role would be right up his street.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Anti-Spam Image

Petition - Status !

As of November
2nd 2019, 8 p.m. (CET)
we have 2471 signatures.

Go to sign...

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Search the Site:

KRA NewsStream

November 1, 2019

Richard III and the Battle of Bosworth – By Mike Ingram (HeritageDaily)

October 8, 2019

Painted as a villain – how the Tudors regarded Richard III (by Christina J. Faraday, APOLLO.The International Art Magazine)

August 22, 2019

10 things you need to know about the battle of Bosworth (by Chris Skidmore, BBC History Extra)

June 16, 2019

Philippa Langley on RIII – Podcast: BBC Interview of 6th January, 2015 (RadioPublic.com)

February 20, 2019

Richard III: Leicester Cathedral £11.3m plans approved (by BBC East Midlands, BBC News)

October 4, 2018

The battle for Bosworth field: Historians react to decision to build on battlefield where Richard III died (by Rachel Dinning, BBC History Extra)

May 23, 2018

Richard III find historian John Ashdown-Hill dies (BBC News)

April 9, 2018

The secret intimacies of Edward IV: multiple marriages and a same-sex affair? (by Dr. John Ashdown-Hill, History Extra)

October 24, 2017

EXCLUSIVE: “Sleepwalker” star Richard Armitage is Living the Dream (by Izumi Hasegawa, What’s Up Hollywood)

September 12, 2017

Was Richard III a loyal brother or murderous tyrant? 60 seconds with Chris Skidmore (by Rachel Dinning, History Extra)

(To further news & commented NewsStream)

Enter your email address: