Results for Question 1:
If you could decide, where would you like King Richard III to be buried?
- Leicester Cathedral
- Leicester – Dominican Friary (Catholic)
- Windsor, St George’s Chapel
- London, Westminster Abbey
- London, Westminster Cathedral (Catholic)
- York Cathedral
- Gloucester Cathedral
- Build a new chapel at the place in the car park where King Richard III was found.
- Somewhere else … (Please specify in the comments below.)
- I don’t care.
Results for Question 2:
What procedure to determine the right place of burial would you prefer?
- Let all competitors create their own offers with form of grave & location from which later a final decision is selected.
- The King must stay in Leicester. – Let only locations in Leicester compete.
- The King must be buried in a Catholic church – wherever.
- The competing cities/locations must present a complete tourism/heritage concept, not only the burial designs.
- Let only York & Leicester compete with their concepts.
- Dismiss the main competitors and let someone else handle the matter.
- Leicester Cathedral is still first choice – even if there is no room for a tomb for King Richard III.
- Tomb comes first – whoever can accommodate and handle it, gets my vote.
- I don’t care.
- Other. (Please specify in the comments below.)
Results for Question 3:
Who should have the final decision over burial procedure and place?
- Make it a worldwide decision, open for all interested in King Richard III. (e.g. online election)
- Let electorate of England decide in an online election (to spare costs and paper).
- Only Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II can decide.
- Let the government / parliament decide.
- The Ministry of Justice should make the final decision.
- The University of Leicester, as they found and identified the remains of King Richard III.
- Let the Richard III Society/Richard III Foundation have the final decision, as they work in support of King Richard III.
- Let Philippa Langley decide, as she was the only one who believed in finding the king.
- Someone else. (Please specify in the comments below.)
- The decision is already made. Don’t want any further discussion about it.