Supporters of the King Richard III – Project
We get such a lot of support and positive feedback, that we want to name some of our supporters here.
This list does not include bloggers and fan-supporters, as we list them in a separate page on the website and in the sidebar with updated blog-news. So, dear helpers, please excuse, if you don’t find your name here.
(In alphabetical order)
George Peter Algar († 2012)
* Interview by David Santiuste
* Article (15th of February, 2012)
* Book “The Shepherd Lord”
* Supporting the Towton Battlefield Society
* Article and Interview (27th of August, 2011)
* Books “The Stumpwork Robe”, “The Last Stitch”, “A Thousand Glass Flowers“, “Guy of Gisbourn” (Coming soon)
David P. Elliot (with Red Cap Publishing)
* Book “The Clan”
* Book “Dark Sovereign”
* Article (11th of January, 2012)
* Short biography
* Presentation here on KRA (16.03.2013)
* Article about Warwick, the ‘Kingmaker’ (15.03.2013)
* Interview for Plantagenet Society of Australia (26.08.2011)
* Interview about author Isolde Martyn (14.03.2013)
* Book about Jane Shore “Mistress to the Crown” (2/2013)
* Book “The Devil in Ermine” (2013) – King Richard III in the year 1483, from the perspective of his cousin, the Duke of Buckingham.
* Interview with wonderful artwork (29.02.2012)