Richard III Foundation, Inc.
Non-profit educational organisation with the aim to improve research and knowledge about King Richard III and his time.
They are a very active and engaged group of supporters, who organise
- and lots more
to bring an understanding of the times and historical background of King Richard III into todays perception of this ill treated English king.
Saturday, October 13, 2012
Symposium at Market of Bosworth about “King Richard III”
(Dixie Grammar School, Market Bosworth)
Speakers and topics:
- Dr. John Alban “From Ashwellthorpe to Bosworth: a Yorkist Soldier”
- Dr. Craig Taylor “Chivalry and the Wars of the Roses”
- Steve Goodchild “The Arrival: The Role of Richard, Duke of Gloucester at Twekesbury”
- Mike Ingram “The Road to Bosworth”
- Mark Downing “Military Effigies in the Yorkist Age”
- Dr. David Hipshon “The Princes: Contemporary Assumptions”
- David Baldwin “The Character of Richard III”
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m., the conference will begin at 9:00 a.m. and will conclude at 5:00 p.m.
The Richard III Foundation, Inc. kindly provided this website with the following material:
- List of books and works about King Richard III and his times (pdf-version here)
Richard3Foundation@yahoo.com (Registration forms are also available here.)