KRA-Week 2013: Thank You
! Congratulations !
to our KingRichardArmitage Champions
We have the winners of this year’s quiz!
The quiz remains open so that you can further try your knowledge,
but the book prizes will go to:
Fabi & Kathryn Barnes
To my great surprise, it was a point decision and not by random number selected from all the correct answers.
And I had thought, I had made the quiz much too easy.
Sorry! Solutions are available here now.
Quiz prizes are: Two books by
Isolde Martyn “The Devil in Ermine”
Thank You !!!
to all interview partners
- Authors Isolde Martyn & Matthew Lewis – for their wonderful novels about King Richard III,
- Peter Warzynski – for his insights into archaeology and sharing first-hand Leicester experience with us,
- Fitzg – for her insights into King Richard III’s clothes,
- Jim Cowan – for exploring King Richard’s Wales,
- Dr. Ashdown-Hill – for enabling the find of King Richard III, and
- MaryAnn & Michael Tedstone – for bringing King Richard III back to life in music,
and all our helpers and contributors
of the King Richard Armitage Week 2013.
It was a fantastic experience for me
and I hope you enjoyed the celebrations!